lördag 26 juni 2010

Gold Cap soon rached!

After roughly 2 months of countless ah camping I'm finaly beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I've always had a decent ammount of gold compared to what may be considered "average" but I had never thought of the idea to reach the goldcap myself as I thought it was impossible.

I've made many mistakes during these intense weeks but thanks to trial and error I've managed to figure out how the market works and how to milk ah for my personal gains. However I'm sure that I still have plenty to learn!


uploading a pic for some proof of my "achievement"

and btw....



FIRST!!!<3<3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Atlas Copco fyller ett vakuum

  Översikt Introduktion Första kvartalet 2023 i korthet Marknadsutveckling Kassaflödet Serviceaffären Risker V...