söndag 27 juni 2010

My gold goals

At the beginning I tried to set realistic goals such as "4k gold this week" etc because I was unaware of how the market worked. Until just a few weeks ago I was just an ordinary wow player who were pretty much clueless of how to make real gold using AH.

I've spent countless of hours farming stuff on my own such as eternal fire, minerals and herbs with very little profit per hour and not to mention the fatigue of going about doing it. I did just despite that my friends told me that this was a poor way of making gold. Having crafing professions will make a big difference if you know how to use it properly.

I started to read on different forums and watched countless of videos on yourtube.com and finaly realised that the best way of making gold is making sure that the gold works for you, not the opposite.

I spent more and more time at AH and finaly I became a camper whether I liked it or not. And its the best way of getting rid of competition too.

But my conclusion is that reaching the goal isnt really that important. What matters is how you do it, and what you could have improved while doing so. Personally I find trial and error the best best of learning how to make money.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Atlas Copco fyller ett vakuum

  Översikt Introduktion Första kvartalet 2023 i korthet Marknadsutveckling Kassaflödet Serviceaffären Risker V...