lördag 26 juni 2010

Multitasking

I easily get bored when camping the auction house so I try to entertain myself while doing so. Most often I watch tv series (but at the pc) or simply read different forums.

The most recent tv show I watched was "Death note" Simply put its about special notebook. The notebook originally belongs to a death god whom is bored and decides to toss the book into the human realm. A student named Light Yagami finds the notebook and while in his possession he tries to become a god of a new world that he tries to create with help from the notebook.

I wont go into more details but the notebook is literally deadly.

Great anime serie but it became a little repetitive after a while. Great mindgames however, well worth watching if you have time to spare. But I must admit that I was a bit disappointed at the ending.

Extra thanks to Stefan who recommended this serie.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Atlas Copco fyller ett vakuum

  Översikt Introduktion Första kvartalet 2023 i korthet Marknadsutveckling Kassaflödet Serviceaffären Risker V...